Things to do in Philadelphia
For those guests flying into and out of Philadelphia International Airport, stay connected at Aloft Philadelphia Airport Hotel. Our free shuttle service is available to and from all airport terminals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you're looking for things to do in Philadelphia, our front desk staff will be glad to help you with recommendations, directions, and reservations. Whether you want to breeze through Philadelphia's many fabulous shopping and dining areas, learn about our country's history or take in some culture, our hotel is convenient to everything that makes the city great.
- 30th St Train Station
- Citizens Bank Park
- Independence Hall
- King of Prussia Mall
- Lincoln Financial Field - Philadelphia Eagles Football
- Philadelphia International Airport
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- The Franklin Institute
- The Liberty Bell
- The Navy Yard
- Wells Fargo Center
How To Get Here
Many universities, major corporations, sports venues and local attractions are just minutes away, including:
Arts & Culture
- Philadelphia Museum of Art - 6.9 miles - Do you have an eye for art? Test your skills at one of the largest and most renowned museums in the country. Find beauty and architectural achievements from Asia, Europe, Latin America, and more.
- The Liberty Bell - 9.1 miles - Visit the symbol of American independence, and learn how this State House bell was transformed into an iconic symbol.
- Independence Hall - 9.2 miles - Learn more about American history and become part of America's journey in discovering its past at this history center. Entrance to Independence Hall is by tour only. Tickets are required March through December. No tickets are required in January and February.
- Wells Fargo Center - 4.8 miles - The Wells Fargo Center hosts more than 250 events each year, including the Philadelphia Flyers, 76ers, college basketball, ice skating, concerts, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, and more.
- Citizen's Bank Park - 4.8 miles - Catch a game at the home of the Phillies, Philadelphia's major league baseball team.
- Philadelphia Zoo - 7.8 Miles - The Philadelphia Zoo is situated on 42 acres and home to more than 1,300 animals, many of them rare and endangered. Hippos, giraffes, cheetahs, and many more animals make up this popular family destination with over 1.2 million visitors per year.
- PPL Park - 10 Miles - Enjoy a soccer game at this state-of-the-art 18,500-seat Major League Soccer Stadium.
- Reading Terminal Market - 9.8 miles - Grab a bite to eat or find a great cookbook. Find it all at Philadelphia's historic public market, Reading Terminal Market.
- King of Prussia Mall - 25 miles - This mall has it all. Featuring over 400 designer stores, King of Prussia Mall is one of the largest shopping malls in the United States. It is open Monday through Saturday from 10 AM - 9 PM and Sundays from 11 AM - 6 PM.
Zip to the hotel from all of your important locations. We are just minutes from Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), a short ride from Amtrak's 30th Street Station, and easily accessible from Highway I-95. If you're driving, we offer gated self-parking on site for a fee.